Last Updated: May 18th 2022
SANDEMANs tours have resumed in most cities
Tours are running in the cities below.
Spaces are limited, so book today via our website to secure your place. Can’t make it? No worries! We’re currently offering a 100% refund policy if you need to cancel your tour prior to departure.
We're running tours in:
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
At SANDEMANs, our mission has always been to help people discover some of the world’s best cities with fantastic local guides. However, while we are passionate about our mission, the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff, guide partners and valued guests will always be our principal concern.
That’s why we follow COVID-19 health and safety measures for all tours and activities promoted by SANDEMANs. These measures include:
- We ask guests to bring their own masks to all tours, as many of our cities’ authorities will require them for participation.
- To maintain social distancing with guests, group sizes are limited and tour group photos have been discontinued.
- For contact tracing purposes, guests will be required to provide various personal details (name, phone number, email address etcetera).
- Some tours will no longer have official breaks, to limit groups being indoors simultaneously. These tours will be shortened for guest comfort.
- To limit physical contact, leaflets such as flyers have been discontinued, and payment devices are disinfected between guests.
- Please check your booking confirmation for additional restrictions that may be legally required by the authorities your tour is in, for example, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test. Your guide may also give you additional, local information at the beginning of your tour.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT
While tourism is gradually returning, this is still a difficult time for all of us in the industry. It will be some time before the 100 million tourism jobs that were lost in 2020 are reinstated, and before everyone who wants to travel can.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you. We’d also like to take this opportunity to once again thank the local health authorities who have been working tirelessly throughout this incredibly tough time. Our thoughts remain with all those affected by this illness.