Last Updated: November 19th
SANDEMANs is taking a short break.
We’ll be back in some cities from the first week of December with limited availability.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
At SANDEMANs, our mission has always been to help people discover some of the world’s best cities with fantastic local guides. However, while we are passionate about our mission, the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff, guide partners and valued guests will always be our principal concern.
That’s why we follow COVID-19 health and safety measures for all tours and activities promoted by SANDEMANs. These measures include:
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all meeting points and break locations. Where possible, soap, warm water and paper towels will also be available at break locations.
- Breaks will be shortened, with a limitation on how many guests can go inside each break location at any given time.
- Guide partners will wear gloves and masks when required.
- SANDEMANs staff will wear gloves and masks.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks.
- Guests will be required to provide personal details (name, phone number etcetera) for contact tracing purposes.
- Where possible, physical leaflets, such as tour pamphlets, tour tickets will only be supplied digitally to limit physical contact.
- Smaller groups will allow us to ensure appropriate social distance between guests can be maintained.
- Shorter tours of approximately 2 hours will be introduced.
- High-use devices, such as payment devices, will be frequently disinfected.
- Tour group pictures will no longer be taken.
- Guides and staff may also give additional, region-specific guidelines during their welcome speeches.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT
This is a difficult time for all of us in the tourism industry, which is why we have also introduced a few new products while we are unable to operate a full schedule. For those missing the incredible guides we work with, sign up for our Live Free Tours, your chance to experience an incredible SANDEMANs city with one of our unforgettable guide partners, direct from your living room. Upcoming destinations and times can be found on our Facebook page.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you, whether in person or via a virtual Live Free Tour. We’d also like to take this opportunity to once again thank the local health authorities who have been working tirelessly throughout this incredibly tough time. Our thoughts remain with all those affected by this illness.