ABOUT THE Alternative Free Tour of Santiago de Chile
This tour is operated by our partner Tours 4 Tips.
Discover Santiago's hidden treasures with our unique walking tour experience! Together we discover Santiago’s fresh fruit, vegetables, fish (and everything in between) market! Join us as we venture off the beaten path to explore the city's vibrant culture and culinary delights.
Our adventure begins at the Bellas Artes Museum, where you'll meet our knowledgeable guide who will be wearing a distinctive white and red striped T-shirt. From there, we'll stroll through the Esmeralda Neighborhood and cross over to "La Chimba," accompanied by one of our friendly tour dogs.
Prepare to tease your taste buds as we wander through Tirso de Molina and La Vega markets, immersing ourselves in the sights, sounds, and flavors of Santiago's culinary scene. Continue your journey through Patronato, Santiago's multicultural district, before exploring the General Cemetery and uncovering its fascinating stories.
After the tour, indulge in a delicious lunch or refreshing drink at one of Santiago's charming establishments, with insider tips from your guide.
Tours in Santiago are offered by our partners, Tours 4 Tips. While you may not see the trademark SANDEMANs red umbrellas, we only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities.Read more
Find your guide waiting for you outside the front entrance of Museo Bellas Artes at the intersection of Ismael Valdés Vergara and Loreto. Your guide will be wearing a white and red striped T-shirt.
- Get acquainted with the Bellas Artes Museum, immersing yourself in the history, architecture and culture.
- Explore the Esmeralda Neighborhood, soaking in the city's vibrant pulse.
- Indulge your senses at Tirso de Molina and La Vega markets, where you'll discover a kaleidoscope of colors and flavors unique to Santiago.
- Experience the diversity of the neighborhood while sampling fresh produce.
- Journey to the multicultural district of Patronato, where different cultures converge.
- Soak up intriguing stories, cultural insights and history at the General Cemetery.
- ... And much more
Tours 4 Tips is our trusted partner in ChileRead more
- Local English-speaking guide
- Gratuities for the guide (optional)
- In case there aren't enough participants on this tour to run separate English and Spanish groups, all participants might be combined into one bilingual group
- This activity is operated by our partner Tours 4 Tips. This experience is not provided by SANDEMANs, but has been chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
What is the SANDEMANs Partner Network?
Tours in Santiago de Chile are offered by a partner, not SANDEMANs NEW Europe.
We only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities.
We are proud to partner with Tours 4 Tips and are sure you’ll love their tours as much as we do.
Book a tour with one of our partners
- SANDEMANs only works with partners that meet the same quality standards than us
- Tours are chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
- We connect the best local guides with travelers from all around the world
WALKING TOURS & ACTIVITIES IN SANTIAGO DE CHILE
Free Tour of Santiago de Chile
Join our afternoon Free Tour for the perfect introduction to your Santiago experience! Discover the ...