ABOUT THE Free Tour of Santiago de Chile
This tour is operated by our partner Tours 4 Tips.
Discover Santiago's hidden treasures with our unique walking tour experience! Embark on a 3-hour walking adventure around Santiago, where we delve into the city's architecture, side streets, and both political and cultural destinations. Discover the hidden gems and untold stories that make Santiago unique.
The adventure begins
Our adventure begins at the Bellas Artes Museum, where you'll meet our knowledgeable guide who will be wearing a distinctive white and red striped T-shirt. Journey with your guide to learn about the local culture and customs, including why Santiago has so many street dogs and what it means to be Chilean.
A vibrant culture
Explore the vibrant street art scene with a graffiti tour and visit iconic landmarks such as Plaza de Armas and the famous La Moneda Presidential Palace. Throughout the tour, our knowledgeable guides will share insights and anecdotes that will deepen your understanding and appreciation of Santiago. Join us as we uncover the secrets of this dynamic city and experience its undeniable charm firsthand.
Tours in Santiago are offered by our partners, Tours 4 Tips. While you may not see the trademark SANDEMANs red umbrellas, we only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities.Read more
Find your guide waiting for you outside the front entrance of Museo Bellas Artes at the intersection of Ismael Valdés Vergara and Loreto. Your guide will be wearing a white and red striped T-shirt.
- Immerse yourself in Santiago's vibrant street art scene near Bellas Artes before journeying to Plaza De Armas to unravel the city's cultural essence and learn about its street dogs.
- Marvel at the bustling atmosphere of Plaza de Armas, taking time to admire the intricate ceilings of the nearby church.
- Capture stunning photos on your way to La Moneda Presidential Palace and gain profound insights into the 1973 military coup against its backdrop.
- Hop on the metro to reach the vibrant GAM Cultural Center, where you'll immerse yourself in the rich history and lively ambiance.
- Conclude your journey in the trendy Lastarria neighborhood, receiving personalized recommendations from your guide for dining and further exploration during your stay in Chile.
- ... And much more
- Local English-speaking guide
- Gratuities for the guide (optional)
- In case there aren't enough participants on this tour to run separate English and Spanish groups, all participants might be combined into one bilingual group
- This activity is operated by our partner Tours 4 Tips. This experience is not provided by SANDEMANs, but has been chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
What is the SANDEMANs Partner Network?
Tours in Santiago de Chile are offered by a partner, not SANDEMANs NEW Europe.
We only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities.
We are proud to partner with Tours 4 Tips and are sure you’ll love their tours as much as we do.
Book a tour with one of our partners
- SANDEMANs only works with partners that meet the same quality standards than us
- Tours are chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
- We connect the best local guides with travelers from all around the world