ABOUT THE Free Tour of Hong Kong
This tour is operated by our partner Hong Kong Free Tours.
Embark on an 2 hour unforgettable journey through Hong Kong, where history, food, nightlife, and culture combine to create a one-of-a-kind metropolis! In this tour, we will walk through the heart of Hong Kong – Central, exploring historic colonial buildings, enthralling nightlife hub, and iconic landmarks that embody the city's culture.
Our guides are 100% local Hongkongers, passionate to share our love for the city and providing each guest with professional and independent advice on Hong Kong's must-see attractions and activities. We aim to showcase our city as more than just a "Food Paradise" and "Commercial Centre" – it's a vibrant world-city where Western and Eastern cultures seamlessly merge. From main streets to hidden alleys, we will provide a snapshot of Hong Kong that will leave you captivated by this bustling metropolis.
During the tour, we'll visit Central's highlights, including the HSBC Headquarters and Man Mo Temple, sharing the historical narratives and cultural significance behind these iconic landmarks. To keep things engaging, we'll also offer a glimpse into the city's nightlife hotspot – Lan Kwai Fong – complete with food and beverage recommendations along the main thoroughfares.
Join us for an immersive Hong Kong experience – sign up now and start exploring!
Tours in Hong Kong are offered by our partners, Hong Kong Free Tours. While you may not see the trademark SANDEMANs red umbrellas (look instead for the Hong Kong Free Tours yellow shirts or jackets), we only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities. We are proud to partner with Citywalkers and are sure you’ll love their tours as much as we do!Read more
The Free Tour of Hong Kong starts at Central MTR Station K Exit (Street Level). Look out for the yellow t-shirts / jackets of your Hong Kong Free Tours local guides.
- Hong Kong History – Delve into Hong Kong's intricate history, evident in the numerous colonial buildings and architectural landmarks scattered throughout the city. Discover the cultural influences that have shaped its language, identity, and economy.
- Food and Nightlife – Experience world-class cuisine and electrifying nightlife in Hong Kong. Stroll through Lan Kwai Fong and Central's main street, and allow our local guides to recommend the finest food and beverage options.
- Hong Kong Local Culture – Immerse yourself in Asia's most distinctive culture! Hong Kong's blend of Western and Eastern influences is on display, with the Chinese traditional temple (Man Mo Temple) and Gothic Revival-style church (St. John Cathedral) situated in the same district. Embark on a journey through the city to uncover Hong Kong's vibrant local culture!
- ... And much more
Hong Kong Free Tours is our vetted partner in Hong KongRead more
- Local English-speaking guide
- Gratuities for the guide (optional)
- This activity is operated by our partner Hong Kong Free Tours. This experience is not provided by SANDEMANs, but has been chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
What is the SANDEMANs Partner Network?
Tours in Hong Kong are offered by a partner, not SANDEMANs NEW Europe.
We only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities.
We are proud to partner with Hong Kong Free Tours and are sure you’ll love their tours as much as we do.
Book a tour with one of our partners
- SANDEMANs only works with partners that meet the same quality standards than us
- Tours are chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
- We connect the best local guides with travelers from all around the world