ABOUT THE Florence Dark Side Free Tour: Mysteries & Legends
This tour is operated by our partner Florence Free Tour-Tale.
Discover the more haunted side of Florence and hear terrifying stories that you won’t find in any guide book! This 1.5-hour Dark Side Free Tour will make your hair stand on end while you listen to stories of treachery, torture, ghosts, serial killers, and much more.
The Florence Dark Side Free Tour starts in Piazza Santissima Annunziata and finishes by Ponte Vecchio.
Get goosebumps as you explore the dark side of Florence’s history
Join your guide on this ghoulish free tour of Florence that reveals the most macabre history of the city. Walk down alleyways and streets stepped in history as you learn about crimes, mysteries, bloody murders and serial killers, such as the infamous Monster of Florence (Il Mostro di Firenze). Your guide will take you on a journey through the dark history of the city whilst showing you its hidden treasures, as well as some of its most famous sights, including Piazza San Marco, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. Discover the most haunted places in Florence and hear ghost stories that will keep you awake at night!
Tours in Florence are offered by our partners, Florence Free Tour-Tale. While you may not see the trademark SANDEMANs red umbrellas (look instead for the Florence Free Tour-Tale umbrellas), we only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities. We are proud to partner with Florence Free Tour-Tale and are sure you’ll love their tours as much as we do!Read more
The Florence Dark Side Free Tour starts in front of the statue in Piazza Santissima Annunziata. Remember to look for the GREEN UMBRELLAS!
- Get goosebumps as you learn about the darkest history of Florence
- Listen to spine-chilling tales of treason, murder, torture, ghosts and more
- Walk back in time as you explore hidden gems, side alleys and historic streets, such as Via dello Studio, Via del Corso and Via Santa Margherita
- Uncover the dark secrets that surround some of the most famous sites of Florence, including Piazza San Marco, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio
Florence Free Tour-Tale is our vetted partner in Florence - ItalyRead more
- Local English-speaking guide
- Gratuities for the guide (optional)
- This activity is operated by our partner Florence Free Tour-Tale. This experience is not provided by SANDEMANs, but has been chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
- Please note that this tour contains content that may not be suitable for guests under 18 years old
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts
What is the SANDEMANs Partner Network?
Tours in Florence are offered by a partner, not SANDEMANs NEW Europe.
We only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities.
We are proud to partner with Florence Free Tour-Tale and are sure you’ll love their tours as much as we do.
Book a tour with one of our partners
- SANDEMANs only works with partners that meet the same quality standards than us
- Tours are chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
- We connect the best local guides with travelers from all around the world
WALKING TOURS & ACTIVITIES IN FLORENCE
Free Tour of Florence
Discover Florence's historic centre on this 2-hour free walking tour with a local guide