ABOUT THE Free Tour of Zadar
This tour is operated by our partners, Free Spirit Tours.
The tour covers all the Old Town main sights.
We begin at Forum Square in front of the Archaeological Museum, Five Wells Square, Kalelarga - the famous busy street always filled with people, People's Square, St. Donatus Church and St. Anastasia's Cathedral, the Sea Organ, and many more.
We end the tour 1.5 hours later at the Land Gate.Read more
Meet us in front of the Archaeological Museum at Forum Square. Look for the guide with an orange umbrella.
- Tick off the list the Old Town must-see sites in this 1.5-hour walk
- Find out more about the history and culture as well as the modern everyday life of Zadar
- Get suggestions on how to spend the rest of your stay in Zadar
- ... And much more
Free Spirit Tours is our vetted partner in NiceRead more
- Local English-speaking guide
- Gratuities for the guide (optional)
- This activity is operated by our partner Free Spirit Tours. This experience is not provided by SANDEMANs, but has been chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
What is the SANDEMANs Partner Network?
Tours in Croatia are offered by a partner, not SANDEMANs NEW Europe.
We only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities.
We are proud to partner with Free Spirit Tours and are sure you’ll love their tours as much as we do.
Book a tour with one of our partners
- SANDEMANs only works with partners that meet the same quality standards than us
- Tours are chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
- We connect the best local guides with travelers from all around the world