ABOUT THE Best of the West Bank Full-Day Tour
This tour is operated by our partner Abraham Tours.
Explore 3 of the main highlights of the West Bank region - Bethlehem, Jericho and Ramallah - on this full-day tour from Jerusalem with transportation and lunch. Get an expert insight into the local history and culture whilist visiting major historic and religious sites, as well as breathtaking areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Leaving Jerusalem at 7.30am, this day tour heads to Qasr-el-Yahud, the ancient baptism site of Jesus on the banks of the Jordan River, before stopping at Jericho, the oldest city in the world. As well as the historical sites, we'll have the opportunity to view the Mount of Temptation from below, where the biblical story of the defeat of the Devil took place.
Next, we'll explore Ramallah; the modern, vibrant, cultural capital of the West Bank. We'll walk through the city and visit Arafat’s Tomb before moving on to the city of Jesus’ birth, Bethlehem.
In our final stop, Bethlehem, we'll visit various holy sites of the city, including the Church of Nativity. We'll walk through the Old City with its colorful market and alongside the separation barrier that cuts through the city and we'll see the colourful contributions made by famous graffiti artist, Banksy. After that, we'll head back to Jerusalem with a day of full memories that you'll never forget!
Discover different facets of an extaordinary region, explore a number of places and topis and meet other travelers on this incredible day tour of the West Bank!
- Pick-up at Abraham Hostel at 7.30am
- Qasr el-Yahud baptism site
- Tour of Jericho
- Tour of Ramallah
- Tour of Bethlehem
- Approximate return to Jerusalem at 6pm
*Please note that sites may vary depending on crowds and/or religious holidays. Times are approximate and highly dependent on traffic conditionsRead more
Your Best of the West Bank Full-Day Tour from Jerusalem starts at Abraham Hostel.
- Visit the city where Jesus was born, Bethlehem
- Explore the ancient city of Jericho
- Tour the vibrant, modern city of Ramallah
- Enjoy panoramic views across the hills of the Judean Desert
- Experience a local Arabic style lunch
- Taste the delicious goat cheese dessert "Knaffe"
This tour doesn‘t run today
- Transportation to all sites
- Arabic style lunch
- Knaffe dessert
- Additional food and drinks
- This activity is operated by our partner Abraham Tours. This experience is not provided by us, but has been chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value, and have been tested thoroughly by them. In case of cancellations and refunds, Abraham Tours' corresponding policy will apply
- Passports are required, and it is unlawful for Israeli passport holders to join
- Modest clothing: due to modesty requirements when entering the holy sites on this tour, you will need to wear clothes covering knees and arms (men and women)
- Things to bring: snacks and water, hat, camera, sunscreen, passport
What is a Third Party Activity?
Third Party Activities are operated by our partner providers, not SANDEMANs NEW Europe.
Partner products have been chosen by our specialists from a range of local offers based on their quality and value, and have been tested thoroughly by us so that we have no hesitation in recommending them to our guests. In case of cancellations and refunds, the third-party provider’s corresponding policy will apply.
The best activities in Jerusalem curated by SANDEMANs
- Activities curated by our specialists
- Operated by our partners
- Activities selected for their quality and value
WALKING TOURS & ACTIVITIES IN JERUSALEM
Free Tour of Jerusalem
Book the original Jerusalem free walking tour and visit many of the city's highlights with a local g ...
Jerusalem Holy City Tour
No other city means so much to so many. Find out why on this 3-hour walking tour of Jerusalem's most ...
Experience a genuine Shabbat in Jerusalem's Jewish Quarter
Masada, Ein Gedi & Dead Sea Tour
Explore the historical Masada fortress, Ein Gedi Nature Reserve & Dead Sea
Jerusalem Mount of Olives Tour
Visit the historical and spiritual Mount of Olives, with breathtaking views over Jerusalem’s Old C ...
Ancient Jerusalem: City of David Tour
Discover the archaeological secrets of the City of David on this 3-hour, partially underground tour
2-hour Jerusalem Highlights Private Tour
Make the most out of your visit and discover Jerusalem's main attractions with your private tour gui ...