ABOUT THE Free Tour of Dubrovnik
This tour is operated by our partners, Free Spirit Tours
Meet your guide in front of Orlando's Column, on Luža Street to get the tour started.
During this 1.5 hour Free Walking Tour you will see all the Old Town main sights including St. Blaise Church, Stradun (the main street), Large Onofrio's fountain, Ivan Gundulić Square, Jesuit monastery stairs, Dubrovnik Cathedral, Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace and hear the stories of the incredible history of this city.
The tour ends at the Revelin Fortress.Read more
The Dubrovnik Free Walking Tour starts in front of Orlando's Column at Luža Street. Look for the guide with an orange umbrella.
- Tick off Dubrovnik's Old Town must-sees in a 1.5-hour walk
- Find out more about history and culture as well as the modern everyday life of Dubrovnik
- Get suggestions on how to spend the rest of your Dubrovnik stay
- ... And much more
Free Spirit Tours is our vetted partner in NiceRead more
- Local English-speaking guide
- Gratuities for the guide (optional)
- This activity is operated by our partner Free Spirit Tours. This experience is not provided by SANDEMANs, but has been chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
What is the SANDEMANs Partner Network?
Tours in Croatia are offered by a partner, not SANDEMANs NEW Europe.
We only work with partners we know, trust, and who have been vetted by us to ensure they meet the same standards you are used to enjoying in SANDEMANs’ own cities.
We are proud to partner with Free Spirit Tours and are sure you’ll love their tours as much as we do.
Book a tour with one of our partners
- SANDEMANs only works with partners that meet the same quality standards than us
- Tours are chosen by our specialists from an array of offers based on their quality and value
- We connect the best local guides with travelers from all around the world