Tour Assistants work closely with our customers and accommodation partners, chaperoning guests from their accommodation to the start point of their tour. Tour Assistants also provide support to our Meeting Point Managers at tour start points, helping to perform a variety of mainly customer service focused tasks.
This is a part-time role which can be combined well with studies or other jobs. If you enjoy working outdoors and interacting with people from all around the world, are enthusiastic, friendly and cheerful, we’d love to hear from you!The role of a Tour Assistant includes:
- Meeting tour guests at various hotels and hostels around the city and accompanying them to the tour start point
- Assisting in the organization of tour meeting points and helping to ensure the smooth running of tours
- Maintaining a high customer care level at all times
- Working in a diverse team of people from a variety of countries and backgrounds
- Constant interaction with people from all over the world