Partner Relations Officers play an important role in developing and fostering business relations with hotels and hostels in the cities we operate in. They are responsible for ensuring that our accommodation partners are always well supplied with our material and provide the first point of contact for many of our business partners. This position involves varied, hands-on, outdoor work visiting hotels, hostels and business across the city. We look for candidates who have a friendly, open attitude and enjoy working with people. Partner Relations Officers should be able to work efficiently and independently, as well as being physically fit in order to lift boxes, walk or cycle around the city.
If you are cheerful, reliable, organized and enjoy working outdoors and providing excellent customer service then we want to hear from you!The role of a Partner Relations Officer includes:
- Delivering material to accommodation partners around the city, either by foot or bicycle
- Actively fostering excellent relations with staff at partner hotels and hostels through providing friendly, efficient service
- Being the first point of contact for reception staff and communicating their needs and concerns to the City Manager
- Performing stock-takes and weekly reports
- Helping organize special events and promotions