This position is one of the key roles in the company. Meeting Point Managers are the first point of contact for our guides' customers and play a vital part in the running of daily operations. Working as a MPM involves being outdoors, coordinating the start of our daily walking tours, interacting with travelers from around the world and working closely with guides to ensure the smooth organization of the daily tours offered in the city. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, and talented, dedicated Meeting Point Managers are essential to achieving this.
We look for candidates who are confident and organized, can work well under pressure and are friendly and 100% customer-focused. Meeting Point Managers need to have excellent communication skills in English and Spanish and love working with people.
This role is a junior management position which frequently leads to further career development within the organization, usually in a different city in our network, so it is a perfect starting point for a career in international tourism.The role of a Meeting Point Manager includes:
- Interacting with customers and clients in multiple languages and providing effective face-to-face customer service
- Organizing tour meeting points and overseeing the smooth running of tours
- Responsibility for ticket sales and cash handling
- Recording and reporting daily tour numbers
- Completing daily administrative duties to assist in company marketing programs
- Liaising with freelance guide partners
- Reporting to the City Manager regarding daily operations and providing feedback
- Working in a diverse team of people from a variety of countries and working backgrounds