Meeting Point Assistants perform an essential support role at the meeting points of our daily walking tours, providing assistance to the Meeting Point Manager in a broad range of organizational, administrative, customer service and sales-focused tasks. Working as an MPA involves being outdoors, helping with the coordination of the start of our daily walking tours, interacting with and assisting travelers from around the world. MPAs also assist with ticket sales and provide information about our tours and the city to our guests.
We look for candidates who are friendly and confident, who speak fluent Spanish and English and have fantastic people skills. MPAs should have strong sales abilities, be motivated to provide excellent customer service and be passionate about the city that they work in!
Ideally, candidates should have previous customer service and sales experience, but for the right person with the right attitude and drive, this role can be a great opportunity to kick-start your career in these areas and in the tourism industry in general.The role of Meeting Point Assistant includes:
- Assisting in the organization of tour meeting points and helping to ensure the smooth running of tours
- Interacting with customers and clients in multiple languages and providing effective face-to-face customer service
- Ticket sales and cash handling
- Answering questions and providing information to tour guests
- Providing support to the management team in ad hoc tasks
- Working in a diverse team of people from a variety of countries and working backgrounds